Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Who is Salon Morpheus?????


Salon Morpheus opened its doors for Business on April 20, 2009, after being told that Fran Brown Professional Salon had sold to Marinello School of Beauty. Many of the Stylist's at Salon Morpheus moved over from Fran Brown Professional Salon.

Salon Morpheus had seven weeks to come together. It's hard to believe we are approaching our third year of being in business. What a RIDE!

We were the Spread the Love Salon for the State of Utah for 2011.

One of our Stylist's Brooke P. Was a Semi-Finalist for the Spread the Love Program for 2012. The Spread the Love program takes 6 recent beauty school students to tour the country and attend different hair shows, go to different beauty schools and many different salons. Last May we were able to have Kayla and Lakeisha come to our salon and perform makeovers on a few of our clients.

In participating in the Spread the Love program we have been able to attend different haircutting, color, and other techniques classes. We have been able to meet different people who are also participating in the Spread the Love program.

“I have worked at Salon Morpheus for over a year now. It has been a great year and I wish I knew where the time went. Working for the owner Marci has been truly a pleasure. She isn’t just a boss to me. She’s like my second mom. She looks after me and wants to see me succeed. It’s nice to know that she wants what’s best for me. Marci was the person who suggested to me that I apply for the Spread the Love Program 2012. I was hesitant at first because I wasn’t sure if I would appeal to them. But with her support and a little push I applied and made it to top 50 in the Country! I am so grateful for her support in my career it really has made a difference in building my clientele.” –Brooke P.
We have 15 stylists at our Salon. We are one big family, with each stylist's bringing their own creative unique characteristics to the Salon. Our experience levels all vary from 40 plus years to fresh out of beauty school. Each day we all learn something new together. It's nice to know that at the end of the day we have each other’s backs and are willing to bounce ideas off of each other.

“When I first walked into Salon Morpheus, I felt very welcomed and at ease. It was such an inviting atmosphere! That presented itself so well I wanted Salon Morpheus to be MY salon. I have only been here 2 months but all of the stylist’s are so welcoming. It’s hard to believe it’s only been 2 months!” –Nicole.
We are very excited to see what Spread the Love 2012 has to bring. We look forward to all the new friends and new memories we will be making! It’s been such an amazing  journey so far we are anxious to see what 2012 has in store for us!







No comments:

Post a Comment